Test and Measurement
The GFC-8000 Series performs virtually all of the counting measurements required in laboratories, in terms of both period and frequency. A bright red 8 digit LED display with an included overflow indicator provides a clear view. Both models feature a stable time base with a maximum resolution of 100nHz and 10nS at 1Hz for frequency and period measurement, respectively.
Gate time can be configured for fast response (5 digits/10ms) or accuracy (7 digits/s) for more control. For high frequency needs, the GFC-8270H can operate at up to 2.7GHz. The GFC-8000 Series features easy operation with a simple front panel interface, suitable for both portable and bench-top use.
- Frequency and Period Measurement
- High Resolution at Both High and Low Frequency
- 0.01Hz~2.7GHz Frequency Range(GFC-8270H)
- 0.01Hz~1.3GHz Frequency Range(GFC-8131H)
- 10mV rms High Sensitivity
- 100nHz Resolution for 1Hz Input
- Variable Trigger Level Control
- Microprocessor Controlled Intelligent Counter(only GFC-8270H)